A lot of what I discuss and share is focused on the real estate world in terms of buying, selling and listing a Charleston home. I wanted to take a few minutes today to touch on the home staging part of my business: Staging Charleston.
What is home staging? Who needs their homes staged? What can Staging Charleston do for you? Well, let’s answer your questions!
In a nutshell home staging is the preparation of a residence to be sold by strategically arranging furniture and decorations. The ultimate goal of staging a home is to make it desirable to the majority of home shoppers, in result selling it for the most money in a short amount of time. Staging Charleston specializes in using many of the items you currently own, or items from our furniture warehouse, so there is no need to spend a fortune buying new furniture.
The Appraisal Institute found that vacant houses sold for 6% less than occupied houses and stayed on the market longer, but that’s where I come in!
Staging in Charleston provides professional staging and design services to help showcase your home for potential buyers in the Lowcountry. Multiple studies have proven that staged homes sell faster and for more money. Whether your home is occupied or vacant, our home staging experience will help get your home SOLD!
We have solutions that will help each room, whether that is by using our furniture in our warehouse or re-purposing pieces from another area of your home. We will ensure your home is staged to perfection. Staging Charleston offers:
• Home Staging Consultations: Wondering if your home needs a little maneuvering to make it the best on the market? I’ll come take a peek, give you some ideas and put together a custom plan for your selling goals.
• Vacant Home Staging: Have a vacant house ready to sell? Whether it’s been a rental property or just a slow selling home we offer furnishings and décor perfect to stage any home.
• Occupied Home Staging: Still living in your home, but think it needs a little help? We’ll stage your Charleston house while making it still livable and accustomed to your every day lifestyle.
• Real Estate Agent Staging Partnership: Working with another relator? We love partnering with other agents to help their clients achieve their home selling goals.
Have more questions? Interested in our services? Reach out!
(843) 608-8149 | http://www.stagingincharleston.com/ | www.frontporchpropertiessc.com